Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Best Kids Tablet protection with SquareTrade

Here at topkidstablet.com not only do we review the best kids tablets, we also at times, by accident brake them. We bought our first warranty with Square Trade 8 months ago when we purchased an LeapPad Ultra Kids tablet. Since then we have purchased several other warranties including two for our other kids tablets. We were taking packages out of the car from Black Friday and I dropped it. The screen shattered across the whole screen. I called Square Trade and told them my issue. I had looked for my receipt because I forgot to upload it to the website. No luck with finding it. The customer service rep said no problem, that I could use the one line entry from my bank statement from 8 months ago. He processed the claim, emailed a package label, I packaged the nook and dropped it off, and the full purchase price from 18 months ago was deposited into my Paypal account within 24 hours! No hassles, no interrogation, no fighting over not having the original receipt- just quick, friendly, efficient service! I will never buy another warranty from anyone else! This is the second time we have had to use the warranty service. The first time was just the same. I tell all my friends about Square Trade and EVEN people in the store getting ready to buy one from the “big box” boys. Make the right decision and go with Square Trade!
Let’s face it—warranties have gotten a bad name. But SquareTrade is changing that. With low prices, award-winning customer service, and thousands of 5-star reviews, SquareTrade delights Amazon customers time after time.
foursquare topkidstablet protection

No comments:

Post a Comment